Use Parent Pay to add funds to a students lunch account and pay for trips and activities. To visit their website click here.
Parents Evening Appointments
To book Parents Evening Appointments click here.
Careers Information: Linking Education and Business
To find out more about available careers in the region please visit: www.lmihumber.co.uk
Support for Parents
The links below will take you to a number of different websites providing support and advice on a wide range of issues.
- Kooth: Free Conseling for Students: https://www.kooth.com/
- E-Safety - Internet Matters: https://www.internetmatters.org/
- The Government have launched a website aimed at parents, teachers and school leaders to give practical advice on protecting young people from extremism and radicalisation. This was officially launched in January 2016 by the Education secretary Nicky Morgan. The website can be found at www.educateagainsthate.com.
- ‘Rise Above’ tackles topics that young people are most concerned about, such as puberty, relationships, alcohol, self-harm, smoking, contraceptive choices, drugs, body confidence, peer pressure and mental health. The link is http://riseabove.org.uk/. Key Stage 4 boys could benefit from the 'dealing with exam stress' section.
- For advice on substance misuse: http://www.talktofrank.com
- For information and support for young people who self harm: http://www.selfharm.co.uk
- For advice on mental/emotional health issues: http://www.mind.org.uk
- For information and guidance on supporting young carers: http://www.youngcarers.net
- For one to one support: http://www.samaritans.org.uk
- For free confidential help for under 25s: http://www.getconnected.org.uk/
- The Anti Bullying Alliance website: http://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/
- Child Line: http://www.childline.org.uk/
- The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children: http://www.nspcc.org.uk/
Please read the leaflet below to know more about KAT, the bus travel smartcard for kids and teens in hull.
- KAT Bus Travel Smartcard(610 KB)